Enhance your fitness level

sexual fitness is directly related to your general fitness level. Having said that, you may not need to be a bodybuilder to achieve good erection and sexual health. I have very slim body. I typically used to do 1 km running and some moderate weight training. I was not very regular, I typically used to go to gym 2-3 days in a week I realized that on the day of the gym activity I did not get good erection, but 1-2 days after the gym activity , I get really hard, so along with exercise rest is equally important. Due to office workload I could not continue weight training in gym and I decided to just continue cardio exercise like running or taking stairs up to 10th floor of my office.
Running works great in cure of erectile dysfunction. It improves blood flow through out the body. Good blood flow is essential for getting and maintaining hard erection. This is very good article on benefits of running on sexual performance. You will find many more such articles, which talk about relation between running and sexual performance. Important thing to note from the article is to avoid over-training as it can be killer for testosterone and thereby cause opposite effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment