Penegra worked for me

There was a time when I was struggling with getting erection. I visited urologist doctor. He suggested me at your age you don't need to worry. If the erection problem is intermittent, it is usual and happens to almost everyone. Still he recommended me testosterone test, which came out to be normal for me. If you want, you can take penegra-25 tablet, it is completely safe. This was the time when I was having workload & stress and I was still addicted to masturbation and I was not getting morning erection. It really worked for me. Even with very little foreplay, I was getting really good hard erection. I was taking it every night and was able to have really satisfying intercourse. But when I started doing exercise and stopped masturbation, I started getting good erection even without using penegra.

No comments:

Post a Comment