Mitigating premature ejaculation

When I used to masturbate, I generally used to ejaculate within 2-3 min when I start the motion. I was worried that will I be able to satisfy my partner, but when I got engaged in my sex life, it was a lot different from masturbation. During sex I always had the feeling that I have to hold on as long as possible. During sex when I am inside her and when I am about to cum, I take long breath and reduce the speed. It always help in delaying the ejaculation.  Another useful technique I found that avoid ejaculation in first intercourse i.e. when you are about to cum, just take your cock out, have some foreplay for few min and then enter again. You will find that your second session is a lot longer. Try yourself and see the result. If you find it helpful, please comment/share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment